This list of our Club's Etiquette are setup to ensure the safety and hygiene of all patrons at the MOPT. As a member or guest visiting the studio you are agreeing to abide by the following.
- Training towels must be used by all patrons on all equipment at all times.
- Patrons must be 14-years or over to use the gym facilities unless accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Covered shoes must be worn at all times in the gym. Thongs, sandals and other non-covered shoes are strictly not permitted. Work boots are also not permitted.
- Lockers are available at the studio free of charge. We encourage all clients to use them.
- Free weights must be put away after your set.
- Sick or illness please reschedule - be considerate of the trainers and other clients.
- Children in the studio must remain in the designate child area - they are parent/guardians responsibility.
- Most importantly remember to ENJOY your workout!
Please respect our Club Etiquette and make it an enjoyable gym experience for all patrons.